This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Intermediate PHP/Python Developer. Work hours are flexible and projects are interesting and challenging.
• 2+ years of software development experience;
• Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills;
• Proficiency in PHP;
• Proficiency in Python and Django;
• Experience with ReactJS and VueJS;
• Experience with SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases;
• Experience working with API integrations;
• Experience implementing modern user interfaces;
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills;
• Stable internet connection and home computer;
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
Skills Preferred (Optional):
• Experience with Apache Servers;
• Experience with Amazon Web Services;
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range $12-$17 depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01hhk
Or send your CV in English with your hourly rate requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org