Financial CRM system for a large foreign investment bank
· Provide analysis and facilitate communication between business units and project team to interpret and clarify business and systems requirements.
· Interview management and customer personnel to document workflow procedures.
· Obtain a detailed understanding of the business procedures/functions in effect within the areas being supported.
· Analyzing, sourcing and documenting data requirements.
· Learn the customer policies, acceptable procedures, and standard methodologies used.
· Ensure that system requirements meets the customer expectations
- Professional experience of collecting system requirements (3 years)
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- English -- fluent (verbal / written at Upper Intermediate level or higher). Must be able to communicate over the phone
- Analytic thinking, self-confident, knowledgeable of object-oriented paradigm
- Must have a proven track record of writing detailed system specifications in English, ideally use cases
- Must have professional experience of working with foreign customers
- The ideal candidate must have engineering background, preferably in Software Development
- Working knowledge of UML is a plus
- Working experience in database design is a plus
The company offers very competitive compensation package for successful candidates ($2800-3000)
Social package ( medical insurance, education, certifications, fitness etc.)
Excellent career and professional growth perspectives
Excellent relocation programs
Chance to work at the world-famous company.
Please send your English CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with a mark System Analyst