Successful candidates should meet the following requirements:
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Several years of proven experience in software development companies;
• Excellent knowledge of C++, knowledge of STL or other template-ba<x>sed libraries;
• Deep understanding of OOP/OOD is required, working knowledge of UML is a plus;
• Experience implementing Design Patterns and well-established coding practices is an advantage;
• Strong mathematical and algorithmic background is a significant plus;
• Good command of technical English is required.
• Interesting and challenging projects with good career growth opportunities;
• Occasion of business trips to Western Europe;
• Compensation near $1500 (skill-ba<x>sed), performance-ba<x>sed bonuses may extend this to higher level;
• 8-hour working day and 5-day working week, 24 working days paid vacation;
• Contemporary office with convenient location – 5 min walk from metro station;
• Medical insurance, trainings, English courses, opportunities for creativity and self-realization.
To apply, please e-mail your full CV in English at email@example.com with “C++ Developer” in the subject line.