jNet Technology (http://www.jnet-tech.com) – a innovative company headquartered in Santa Clara, USA specializes in smart card virtual machine technology, cryptography and advanced applet design is looking for smart C/C++ developer with embedded programming experience to join its global distributed team.
• Developing new sub-systems for Java Card and Global Platform implementations.
• Create detailed technical specifications, design architecture and implement functionality according to requirements.
• Perform solution debugging and optimization, solving performance/memory trade-offs.
• Develop test plans, build test and simulation environments to perform R&D testing.
• Communicate with colleagues on site and abroad to solve technical issues.
• Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, and Electrical Engineering is a must, Master or PhD is preferred.
• 3+ years of C/C++ experience working as a part of a team in commercial projects, Java programming is preferred
• Win32 programming experience under MSVC++
• Experience in low-level, embedded, portable devices (Palm, PocketPC, iOS, Symbian etc) or device drivers programming; smart card, Java Card, Multos programming is preferred, Virtual Machines development is a plus.
• Scripts programming understanding: Perl, shell, Makefile is preferred.
• Intermediate English for reading technical specification and writing communication
• Competitive salary
• Full time position with 40 hours/week and flexible scheduler
• Bonuses based on performance and on project completion
Please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Embedded_RD’ in title.