jNet Technology (http://www.jnet-tech.com) – a innovative company headquartered in Santa Clara, USA specializes in smart card virtual machine technology, cryptography and advanced applet design is looking for smart C/C++ developer with crypto programming experience to join its global distributed team.
• Developing new sub-systems for Java Card and Global Platform implementations.
• Create detailed technical specifications, design architecture and implement functionality according to requirements.
• Implement crypto algorithms and systems; create optimization techniques, formatting functions and key management schemes, crypto certification.
• Perform solution debugging and optimization, solving performance/memory trade-offs.
• Communicate with colleagues on site and abroad to solve technical issues.
• Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Computer Science is a must, Master or PhD is preferred
• 3+ years of C/C++ experience working as a part of a team in commercial projects, Java programming is preferred
• Experience of developing crypto systems and algorithms based on DES/AES/RSA/ECC, formatting functions, key management schemes, good crypto theory understanding
• Experience in using existing crypto libraries: Java Cryptography, win32 is desired
• Win32 programming experience under MSVC++
• Experience in low-level, embedded, portable devices smart card programming is preferred, Virtual Machines development is a plus
• Scripts programming understanding: Perl, shell, Makefile is preferred
• Intermediate English for reading technical specification and writing communication
• Competitive salary
• Full time position with 40 hours/week and flexible scheduler
• Bonuses based on performance and on project completion
Please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Crypto_RD’ in title.