• Maximize the performance of the 3D engine and related systems;
• Establish and maintain a minimum spec that can maintain a good visual quality;
• Develop systems that create eye popping visuals on high end machines with adequate fallbacks for lesser hardware;
• Support the development of 3D game play visualization tools.
• Strong C++ knowledge;
• Extensive experience with 3D graphics programming and mathematics;
• Experience with DirectX 9 and higher;
• Experience with vertex and pixel shader programming;
• Extensive experience with shader models 2, 3 and higher;
• Comfortable working in Windows and on UNIX/Linux systems;
• Understanding of the challenges of MMO renderer development;
• Experience in game industry;
• Good verbal and written English.
• Salary depending on skills and experience;
• Bonuses, social package;
• Participation in challenging projects, opportunity for professional development;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Partly paid fitness;
• Friendly team and atmosphere;
• Office in the city centre.