Experience in both client (e.g. CSS, Java Script, Dynamic HTML, Ajax, Flash) and server side (Java or .NET based application servers) technologies is required.
The opportunity is now for a talented and personable developer, with a delivery focused approach and experience in web development, to join the team and work closely with the project sponsors to understand their requirements, seize business opportunities and help to improve the communication capabilities of the project.
· Analysing and designing a suite of testing tools.
· Agile development of testing features.
· Build testing and deployment of tools.
· Adhering to design guidelines and standards.
· Ensuring builds are completed without errors.
· Second line support along with the rest of the dev team
Skills / Knowledge Required:
· XML Technologies 2+ years.
· Java (3+ years).
· C++ (2+ years), C# (working knowledge).
· Source Code administration (preferably through ClearCase)
· Knowledge of testing techniques and technologies.
· Knowledge of Enterprise messaging and middleware, such as Tibco EMS / RV.
· Experience of integration between Java C++ and C# using XML.
The company offers very competitive compensation package for successful candidates ($2500-3000)
The company provides visa, flat and excellent separation bonus in trips
Social package (medical insurance, education, certifications, fitness etc.)
Excellent career and professional growth perspectives
Excellent relocation programs
Chance to work at the world-famous company.
Please send your English CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with a mark Senior Java/С++ Developer