Experience in support and UNIX administration (Tibco EMS or similar messaging server, Oracle etc.) is required.
The opportunity is now for a talented and stress tolerant supporter, taking responsibility for on-call L2 support, to join the team and administer and maintain middleware services on production environment.
- No fixed office hours – support can be provided from out of office
- Personal responsibility for the production L2 support;
- On-call 24 hours support;
- Status and events report regular basis.
Skills / Knowledge Required:
- General knowledge of Java or other OOP programming language;
- Deep knowledge of UNIX platforms (SunOS 8, Linux);
- Common concept (file-system, process management, cron etc.);
- Expertise in shell scripting (tcsh, bash, etc.)
- Crystal knowledge of Oracle RDBMS;
- Experience in base SQL operators;
- Experience in using Tibco EMS;
- Fluent or upper-intermediate English;
This assignment requires a permanent move to London, UK. The candidate will be working in the Bank’s office with her/his team members, in an exciting, fast paced working environment, and a culture of mutual respect and teamwork.
The company provides the work permit in the UK.
The company offers very competitive compensation and social package for successful candidates.
Please send your detailed English CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with a mark Support Engineer (London)